Heiner Bielefeldt, UN Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion and belief: Brussels (26 May)
Margot Wallström, UN Special Representative on Sexual Violence in Conflict (24-25 May)
Brice Lalonde, Executive Coordinator, UN Conference Rio 2012: Brussels (25- May)
Mr Achim Steiner, Executive Director, UNEP: Brussels (24-27 May)
Dr. Heinz Leuenberger, UNIDO’s Environmental Management Branch (24-27 May)
Carlos Lopes, Executive Director, UNITAR: Antwerp (23 May)
Georg Kell, Executive Director of the UN Global Compact: Antwerp (23 May)
Rauf Engin Soysal, UN Special Envoy for Assistance to Pakistan (12-14 May).
Ms. Josette Sheeran, Executive Director, World Food Programme, Brussels (5-6 May)
Charles Gore, UNCTAD Head, Research and Policy Analysis Branch, Division for Africa, Least Developed Countries and Special Programmes (2-3 May).
- Serge Brammertz, ICTY Prosecutor (20 April)
- Martin Scheinin, UN Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism (19 April)
- Christiana Figueres, UNFCCC Executive Secretary (18 April)
- Christine McNab, Deputy Special Rep. of the SG, UNAMI, Resident Representative UNDP Iraq (11-12 April)
- Michel Kazatchkine, Executive Director of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (11 April).
- James W. Adams, World Bank’s Vice President for East Asia and the Pacific (11 April).
- Jun Yamazaki, UN Controller (7-8 April).
- Kwaku Aning, IAEA Deputy Director General, Head of Department of Technical Cooperation (6-7 April)
- Cheick Sidi Diarra, High Representative, Secretary-General of the Fourth UN Conference on LDCs (31 March)
- Luis Moreno-Ocampo, ICC Prosecutor (30 March)
- Kori Udovicki, UNDP Director, Regional Bureau for Europe and CIS (30 March)
- Margaret Chan, WHO Director General and Zsuzsanna Jakab, WHO Regional Director for Europe (25 March)
- Michelle Bachelet, UN Women Executive Director (24-25 March)
- Kandeh K. Yumkella, UNIDO Director-General (24-25 March)
- Jan Mattson, Executive Director, UN Office for Project Services (21-22 March)
- Hilde F. Johnson, UNICEF Deputy Executive Director (17 March)
- Yury Fedotov, UNODC Executive Director, (14-15 March)
- Achim Steiner, UNEP Executive Director, (14 March)
- Jacques Diouf, FAO Director-General, (9-10 March)